Working in groups can provide multiple benefits, but can also be challenging. This course invites you to build on your experience of working in groups and organisations, and offers you new inspiration and key tools for working in groups collaboratively, effectively and sustainably.
We build on your experience of and aspirations for working in groups. Permaculture design is offered as a window to understand and analyse group processes and as method to design how we can best work together sustainably. We explore key moments in group development, from starting out through crises and change to working effectively and collaboratively. We explore best practice in the field by trying out key group work tools. We also spend time outside, observing nature as a foundation for our work together.
We will cover:
- permaculture design tools, ethics and and principles applied to working in groups
- observation and analysis skills applied to groups and organisations
- action learning facilitation
- diverse group work tools
- case studies of groups and organisations
- design activities for your group or organisation.
The content of this course can be reviewed to meet your needs.