Bespoke Courses and Workshops
Permaculture can be taught in a variety of ways and can be applied to many different things, not just gardening!
Permaculture courses and workshops:
- Introducing permaculture as a design system based on nature’s principles
- Introducing permaculture through case studies of permaculture projects
- Introducing permaculture through a participatory design activity of your choice
- Introducing permaculture through a practical activity, such as creating a no dig vegetable bed.
Permaculture design can be effectively applied to:
- Personal projects, for example dietary planning, green living, personal development and change, and right livelihood
- No dig garden systems
- Forest gardening
- Sustainable and ecological land management
- Community growing projects
- Community living
- Regional planning
- Ethical and transition business
- Social change
- And much more!
See below for two example weekend programmes.
Please contact me to discuss your training needs. We will arrange a consultation and I will send you a proposal. Delivery and consultation can take place at your venue or a suitable external venue.